Sales – Account Manager – ComplyTrust Inc.
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken sales representative to join our team to help build a successful Software-as-a-Service subscription-base for the Data Privacy market.
Sales – Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Will work closely with both VP Business Development and Product Management;
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads;
- Comfortable speaking with C-Suite executives;
- Understanding customer needs and identifying sales opportunities;
- Ability to clearly communicate business-value versus features/benefits;
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email;
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates;
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers;
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services;
- Staying informed about competing products and services;
- Researching, creating and qualifying new leads;
- Work with VP Business Development to help close sales and achieving sales targets.
Sales – Account Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED minimum, Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Previous experience working with clients in the high-technology markets (software preferred, SaaS experience preferred);
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred;
- Previous experience within eCommerce markets a plus;
- Previous experience within the Salesforce CRM ecosystem a major plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
- Excellent phone and cold-calling skills;
- Bilingual a plus (English/French/German/Italian/Spanish)
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Strong listening and sales skills;
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Base Salary based on experience;
- Quarterly Bonus tied to mutually defined KPI’s;
- 2-weeks Paid Vacation + National Holidays
- Optional Monthly Healthcare Allowance (Geographic-specific).
Send resume to [email protected], Thank you.